Garbage Disposal Repair
in Oxnard, CA
Garbage Disposal Repair & Installation
Garbage disposals have become a very common appliance found in most kitchens. Garbage disposals help save you time with kitchen clean-up, provide a sanitary method to dispose of food scraps.
At Ventura County Plumbing & Rooter in Oxnard, California, we want our customers to feel confident that our trained and experienced plumbing technicians can assist them with any garbage disposal issue that may arise. There are many makes and models of garbage disposals on the market, so if you need a new disposal installed or your current one replaced, the professionals at Ventura County Plumbing & Rooter can help you choose the right model that best fits your needs.
Please take a moment to consider what features you would prefer in your home or office garbage disposal. The list below contains features that are offered when deciding on the type of garbage disposal that best fits your kitchen.
- Electric Cord: This feature can vary between products, but consists of a power cord that can be plugged into an outlet or one that is hard wired directly to power.
- Reverse Mode: This feature can vary from blades that will spin in different directions to clear jammed waste, to models that have a blade oscillating feature.
- Horsepower: The higher the horsepower, the less chance of food waste getting jammed. There are multiple motors to chose from ranging from ½-hp motor, ¾-hp motor, and a 1-hp motor there are options for different levels of waste elimination.
- Safety Cover: These are found on certain models to prevent the unit from being turned on unless the cover is in place.
- Stainless-steel Grinding Chamber: The inside chamber is made out of stainless-steel, which will add durability to your garbage disposal.